- COFFEE, TEA AND SNACKS → 10:00 Hrs
- LISTENING BOOTHS AND
READING ROOM OPENING → 10:15 Hrs
- SILENT KEYNOTES → 10:30 Hrs Why are we here?
- INTRODUCTORY REMARKS → 10:45 Hrs From the Steering Committee
- PANCHAYAT → 11:00 Hrs (Focused debates) on questions of Decoloniality and
- THROWING A STONE INTO THE POND → 12:00 Hrs Luka Mukhavele
- FOLLOWING THE RIPPLES → 12:30 Hrs Discussion
- LUNCHTIME → 13:00 Hrs
- WORKSHOPS ON COLLECTIVE CREATION
AND/OR SONIC GROUP GAMES → 14:00 Hrs
- WORKSHOP ON TRADITIONAL STORYTELLING
FROM SOUTH ASIA → 14:00 Hrs
Sudipta Dawn (Culture Monks)
- WORKSHOP ON DHRUPAD → 14:00 Hrs Ashish Sankrityayan (3 hours)
- MELA → 17:00 Hrs Social gathering and celebrations
- INSTITUTIONAL VISIT → 17:30 Hrs Berlin School of Sound (ACUD)
- THANH → 19:00 Hrs Sensing Sounds
critiques of Western Modernity, Listening to the non-West
Sonic Intervention – Juan Duarte
An assembly in which members of a village community discuss issues together to find consensus and settle disputes between individuals and the community.+ Longer Description.
A gathering held to celebrate a festival, market, religious event, often accompanied by music, dance, theater and other cultural activities.+ Longer Description.
Thanh is a Vietnamese word that, when read without context, could imply several meanings such as sound and tone. In Vietnamese, it is used to describe something that is long thin/light/transparent/clear/young/tranquil.+ Longer Description.